About Me

My photo
EVERYONE has the right to choose THE BEST for him/herself and NOBODY has the right to ask WHY they do so :)

Followers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

HELP ME GUYZ!!


today i woke up from my bed, jumping to a shower, have my breakfast, turn on my lappy, blogging and facebooking for 10minutes, deactivate my facebook account and continue blogging..today no more facebook..100% blogging and editing picture for my blog..stop blogging and watching a movie for 2 hours..then take my handphone and reading last night's messeges and crying..huarggg such a boring day...no facebook and no messeges..feels like i don't need a laptop and WiFi anymore..tomorrow will be the same..the "boringness" will always with me..could anyone tell me what should i do to overcome my boring for tomorrow?? please somebody help :' (
tak kan bace je. keyboard panggil tu

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...